We understand that sometimes goods need to be returned for a wide range reasons. Whether the goods have been damaged in transit, goods supplied incorrectly or ordered incorrectly, just like you, we are keen to resolve the situation as quickly as we can.
Our returns policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange. If there are extenuating circumstances surrounding your return then please contact us on 1300 538 356 so we can discuss further. This policy does not alter in any way your rights under consumer law.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging. We also we require a receipt or proof of purchase. (invoice number)
To return your product, please contact us for the address of your nearest or most suitable LevelMaster delivery return location.
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item where goods were ordered incorrectly. If you are shipping an item over $75, you should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.
Where an item has been resupplied due to being incorrectly supplied or faulty, all return costs will be covered by us.
Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you, may vary.
Where goods are deemed to be faulty or incorrectly supplied by us, we will ship replacement goods to you at no cost. We may request photographic evidence to substantiate your claim. At our discretion we may also request that the faulty or incorrect goods be returned.
Were goods have been returned that are no longer required, we reserve the right to charge a restocking fee of up to 15% to cover warehouse and administration costs in processing your return.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging. We may reject some items that cannot be resold. You will be advised prior to final processing on the outcome of our goods inspection.
- Advise intention to return. Please email: firstname.lastname@example.org with the following details:
- Your name / company name
- Original invoice number / website transaction number
- Description & Quantity of goods to be returned
- Reason for return
- If an exchange is required, please include details of the exchange product required.
- We will review the claim, and provide you with a return authorisation.
- Reference the goods to be returned.
- Return the goods
- When received, goods will be assessed
- If approved for return, credit will be raised / exchange processed, or refund issued.
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit be applied to your credit card or original method of payment. Allow up to 21 days for processing. We may also issue a credit to your trading account which can then be used towards any future transactions.
Late or missing refunds
- If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.
- Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
- Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at email@example.com or call us on 1300 538 356. We are here to help.